3 Way Ball Valves
- Full or Reduced bore 3 way ball valves
- Suitable for a variety of applications offering durability & reliability.
- 3 Way Valves are available as L-Port or T-Port Configuration.
- Available with a Pneumatic or Electric Actuator in 90° and 180° orientations and a range of additional accessories such as switchbox, solenoid, air-filter regulator, 4-20mA Electro Pneumatic Positioner.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- We are also able to offer on some 3 way configurations a linked butterfly valve type assembly on a Tee both manual and automated.
- Manual 3 Way Flanged Floating Ball Valves
- Manual 3 Port Flanged Floating Ball Valve
- Manual 3 Way BSP Floating Ball Valves
- Manual 3 Way Socket Weld Floating Ball Valves
- Manual 3 Way Butt Weld Floating Ball Valves
- Manual 3 Way L Port Ball Valve
- Manual 3 Way T Port Ball Valve
Size & Connections
- 15mm (1/2”) to 600mm (24”)
- BSP, NPT, Socket Weld, Butt Weld
- DIN Flanged
- ANSI Flanged
- Wafer Pattern
- A105N/WCB, LF2/LCC, F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F44, F51, F53, F55,
- 304/L, CF8/M, CF3/M, 316/L, 321, 347,
- Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy,
- Cast Iron, Ductile Iron,
- Brass, Bronze
- -196°c to 500°c according to pressure
ASME B16.5, B16.10,B16.34, ISO 17292, API 6D, BS5351
Fire Safety Certification
API607, API 6FA, ISO 10497, BS6755
API 598 ISO 5208, API 6D, EN12266-1
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: P.E.D – 2015
Pressure Equipment Directive
Safety Integrity Level
SIL 2, SIL 3
Actuator Mounting (Direct & Non-Direct Mount
Top flange ISO 5211