Actuated High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Wafer Pattern, Lugged & Tapped or Double Flanged 2 way High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Suitable for a variety of applications offering durability, reliability and cost effective alternative to ball valves.
- For use on high temperature, high pressure or high duty cycle applications where a conventional concentric butterfly valve would not be suitable.
- Available with a Pneumatic or Electric Actuator and range of additional accessories such as switchbox, solenoid, air-filter regulator, 4-20mA Electro Pneumatic Positioner.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- Actuated Wafer Pattern High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Actuated Lugged Pattern High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Actuated Double Flanged High Performance Butterfly Valves
- Actuated Double Eccentric/Offset High Performance Butterfly Valves,
- Actuated Triple Eccentric/Offset High Performance Butterfly Valves
Size & Connections
- 50mm (2”) to 1200mm (48”),
- Lugged & Tapped
- Double Flange
- GG 25, GGG 40-50, GGG 40.3, GS-C25
- WCB, LF2/LCC,
- F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F44, F51, F53, F55,
- AISI 316, 304/L, CF8/M, CF3/M, 316/L, 321, 347,
- Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
- AISI 316
- -196°c to 500°c according to pressure
ASME B16.5, B16.10, B16.34, B16.47, ISO 17292, API 6D, API 609, BS EN 593, BS EN 1092-1 & 2, ISO 5752
Fire Safety Certification
API607, API 6FA, ISO 10497, BS6755
API 598 ISO 5208, API 6D, EN12266-1
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: P.E.D – 2015
Pressure Equipment Directive
Safety Integrity Level
SIL 2, SIL 3
Actuator Mounting (Direct & Non-Direct Mount
Top flange ISO 5211