Actuated PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- Wafer Pattern, Lugged & Tapped or Double Flanged 2 way PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- Suitable for a variety of applications offering durability, reliability and cost effective alternative to ball valves.
- Particularly suitable for use on corrosive duties like acids and on applications where conventional rubber seats like EPDM and NBR would not be suitable.
- Available with a Pneumatic or Electric Actuator and range of additional accessories such as switchbox, solenoid, air-filter regulator, 4-20mA Electro Pneumatic Positioner.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- Actuated Wafer Pattern PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- Actuated Lugged Pattern PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- Actuated Double Flanged PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- Actuated Concentric PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
Size & Connections
- 50mm (2″) to 300mm (12”)
- Lugged & Tapped
- Double Flange
- GG 25, GGG 40-50, GGG 40.3, GS-C25
- WCB, LF2/LCC,
- F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F44, F51, F53, F55,
- AISI 316, 304/L, CF8/M, CF3/M, 316/L, 321, 347,
- Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
- -40°C to +200°C (depending on operation pressure)
Design Standards & Testing
EN1092 Form A/B, ASME RF/
EN558 Series 20, ISO5752 Series 20, API 609 Table 2
EN12266 (leakage rate A)
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: P.E.D – 2015
Pressure Equipment Directive
Safety Integrity Level
SIL 2, SIL 3
Actuator Mounting (Direct & Non-Direct Mount
Top flange ISO 5211