Aluminium Coaxial Valve
- We have six sizes of Power-tork Coaxial Valves, going from DN 15 (1/2″) to DN 50 (2″).
- There are two different versions: double acting/air open air close (DA) and single acting air open/fail close (SR).
- Power-tork Coaxial Valves are equipped with an on-off operator and are suitable for group 2 type fluids (not dangerous).
- Inside the coaxial valves there is a pneumatic mechanism, which can be supplied with instrument air via a 1/8” GAS/NPT interface or through a Namur solenoid valve.
- Whilst not totally replacing actuated ball valves coaxial valves are a useful in many other applications.
- Coaxial Valve
- Coaxial Pneumatic Valve
Size & Connections
- DN15 1/2″, DN20 3/4″, DN25 1″, DN32 1″ ¼, DN40 1″ ½, DN50 2″
- Air Connection: 1/8″ GAS (optional NPT) NAMUR connection for 1/4″ solenoid valves
- Group 2 type fluids (not dangerous)
- Nickel Plated
- PTFE Coated
- -40°c to 150°c according to pressure
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: P.E.D – 2015
Pressure Equipment Directive
ATEX – 2014/34/UE