- Omega Valves have been supplying valves with Electric actuators for almost 40 years.
- We offer a full automation package with Electric Actuators and from stock under our ‘Power-tork’ range. These are available in Aluminium, but special enclosure material are available on request.
- Our Electric Actuators are available as standard with IP67 aluminium housing and are fitted with 4 limit switches, anti-condensation heater and manual override.
- Options include Eexd Enclosure to ATEX EX II 2 G, Exd IIB T4, 4-20mA or 0-10v Modulating positioner card, IP68 waterproof housing, Failsafe battery backup and Spring Return (Fail Safe) features.
- Our actuated valves are currently in service in process, hygienic, HVAC, water, petrochemical and oil & gas industries.
- We assemble & test and all of our actuated valve packages in our purpose built test area offering fast next day delivery and a quick, reliable service
- Electric Actuators ON/Off,
- Electric Actuators Modulating
- Electric Actuators Positioning
- Electric Actuators Fail Safe
- Electric Actuators Battery Back Up
- Electric Actuators Spring Return (Fail safe)
- 110VAC Electric Actuators
- 240VAC Electric Actuators
- 24VDC Electric Actuators
Size & Design
- 35 n.m to 3500 n.m of torque
- Hand-wheel manual override
- position indicator and travel adjustment stops
- 4 limit switches
- anti-condensation heater
- Aluminium: Dry Powder Coated Aluminium Alloy
- M20, NPT, BSP
- Electric Actuator -30°c to +65°c
- (special temperatures available on request)
IP67, IP68 NEMA 4 X
ISO 9001: 2015
ATEX EX II 2 G, Exd IIB T4
Top flange ISO 5211 DIN 3337