Flanged Parallel Slide Valves
- Parallel slide gate valves use system pressure and position to provide positive isolation instead of a wedge action.
- The spring is fitted between disc to provide initial searing force, and do no maintain sealing force.
- Once the disc is in position, in sot necessary any additional torque to achieve positive seal.
- Parallel slide gate valves require smaller operative forces and therefore have a longer life.
- The wiping action of the discs over seats meanwhile operating the valve removes debris and prevent premature wear of the components.
- This debris protecting action avoid seat failures and leaking of valves and erosion.
- Parallel slide gate valves provide a smooth flow path between seats.
- Seal is established on outlet seat face only. Self-Aligning.
- Flanged Parallel Slide Valves
- ASA 150 RF Parallel Slide Valves
- ASA 300 RF Parallel Slide Valves
- PN16 Flanged Parallel Slide Valves
- PN40 Flanged Parallel Slide Valves
- BS Table E, F, H Flanged Parallel Slide Valves
Size & Connections
- 50mm (2”) to 300mm (12”)
- ANSI Flanged
- DIN Flanged
- BS Table Flanged
- High Pressure Hot Water or Steam
- High Temperature Hot Water or Steam
- WCB, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9, C5, C12, CF8, CF3, CF8M, CF3M, CN7M, CF8C, A890-4A, A890-5A, A890-6
- A105N, LF2, F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F44, F51, F53, F55, 304/L, 316/L, 321, 347,
- Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
- Dependent on pressure & temperature
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: P.E.D – 2015
Pressure Equipment Directive