General Purpose Ball Sector Valves
- Full or Reduced bore 2 way ball sector valves
- Suitable for a variety of applications offering durability & reliability.
- A really good solution for control and on/off applications on difficult and viscous duties where a conventional ball valve would not suit.
- Available with a Pneumatic or Electric Actuator and range of additional accessories such as switchbox, solenoid, air-filter regulator, 4-20mA Electro Pneumatic Positioner.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- Flanged Ball Sector Valve Stainless Steel
- Wafer Ball Sector Valve Stainless Steel
- Ball Sector Valve On/Off
- Ball Sector Valve Control
Size & Connections
- 15mm (1/2”) to 300mm (12”)
- DIN Flanged,
- ANSI Flanged,
- DIN Wafer Pattern
- ANSI Wafer Pattern
- Clean and non-abrasive liquids
- Clean water, oil and non-abrasive
- Suspensions Gases and vapors
- Nitrogen (N2), oxygen (O2), natural
- Gas, Air, Steam, Slurry
- AISI 316 Body & PTFE Seat (standard)
- EPDM, Nitril, Kalrez®, Viton GLT, EPDM
- 304, 316L, 254 SMO, Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex White PTFE, PEEK, FDA Approved (options)
- -40°c to 250°c according to pressure
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: P.E.D – 2015