HF Alkylation Plug Valves
- 2 way plug valves and 3 way plug valves are suitable for a variety of specialist and difficult applications offering long life & robust service.
- Our HF Alkylation Sleeved Plug Valves are designed, manufactured, and tested in strict compliance with the requirements of the UOP HF Alkylation Process Licensor specifications.
- To ensure that we provide the highest quality product possible, we conduct a 100% radiographic inspection of each valve body per the requirements of ASTM E446 (DIN EN 444 & DIN EN462). In addition, each machined valve body is subjected to a 450 psig helium gas shell test prior to assembly. After assembly, HF Alkylation valves receive a 1.5 times max cold working pressure kerosene shell test per ASME B16.34 (DIN EN 12266-1), a low pressure gas seat test, and high pressure kerosene seat test.
- Available with a Pneumatic or Electric Actuator and range of additional accessories such as switchbox, solenoid, air-filter regulator, 4-20mA Electro Pneumatic Positioner. Fully assembled and tested.
- Flanged HF Alkylation Plug Valves
- Screwed HF Alkylation Plug Valves
Size and Connections
- 15mm (1/2”) to 600mm (24”)
- BSP, NPT, Socket Weld
- ANSI Flanged
- Severe Service
A352 Gr. LCB, A352 Gr. LCC, A351 Gr. CF8, A351 Gr. CF3, A351 Gr. CF8M, A351 Gr. CF3M, A351 Gr. CG8M, A351 Gr. CG3M, 904L Stainless Steel Cast Grade, A995 Gr. 1B (CD4MCuN), A995 Gr. 4A (CD3MN) ,A995 Gr. 5A (CE3MN) ,A351 Gr. CK3MCuN,A351 Gr. CN3MN,A494 Gr. N7M, A494 Gr. N12MV, A494 Gr. CW6M, A494 Gr. CW12MW ,A494 Gr. CY40, A494 Gr. CW6MC, A494 Gr. M35-1, A494 Gr. CZ-100, B367 Gr. C2, B367 Gr. C3, B367 Gr. C5,B752 Gr. 702C,B752 Gr. 705C
- ASME B16.5, B16.10, B16.11, B16.25 B16.34, B16.42
Fire Safety Certification
- API607, ISO 10497,
- API 598, API 599, EN12266-1
- ISO 9001: 2015,
Pressure Equipment Directive
- PED: 2014/68/EU,
- NACE MR-0175