Lugged Knife Gate Valves
- Our lugged knife gate valve is bi-directional tight and can therefore be installed into a pipe system independent of pressure direction.
- A fully lugged valve body design and integrated flange gaskets makes it easy to install and also allows end-of-pipe installations.
- With a full bore design this gives excellent flow characteristics and makes it suitable for fluids, sludge and liquids with solids in
suspensions such as water, sewage and bio mass.
- This valve has a robust coated and fully lugged valve body in nodular iron, with a gate in stainless steel and polished
edge in order to minimize friction and to lower required operation force.
- The valve is supplied with a sealing profile in Nitrile or EPDM and this is reinforced with a steel core. .
- The valve is designed, manufactured, inspected and tested according to pressure equipment directive 2014/68/EU category I and II module A2.
- Size range from DN 50 up to DN 1400.
- Manual Lugged Knife Gate Valve
- Hand-wheel Operated Lugged Knife Gate Valve
- Gearbox Operated Lugged Knife Gate Valve
- Pneumatic Cylinder Operated Lugged Knife Gate Valve
- Electric Multi Turn Actuator Operated Lugged Knife Gate Valve
Size & Connections
- DN50 (2″) to DN600 (24″)
- EN 1092 PN 10
- EN 1092 PN 16
- ASME/ANSI B 16.5
- Class 150
- AS 2129 Table D and E
- Fluids, sludge and liquids with solids in
- Suspensions such as water, sewage and bio mass.
- Nodular Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Dependent on pressure 200°C
- Leakage Rate: EN 12266-1:2009 rate A: No visually detectable leakage is allowed for duration of the test
- Pressure tests: are performed with water at 20º C according to EN 12266-1:2009
- 2014/68/EU category I and II module A2