Our range of Pillar Hydrants are suitable for both On-Shore & Off-Shore applications and are manufactured to BS5154 & BS5041 Part 1.
All valves used on pillars are manufactured in corrosion resistant materials with an LG2 Gunmetal body and are available with either British Instantaneous female outlets to BS336 or with a wide range of International adaptors.
- Globe valves are available in Horizontal, Right Angle, Bib-Nose & Oblique patterns. PRV’s are available in Bib-Nose pattern only.
- Options include: Threaded Inlets (BSP/NPT) & International Outlet Adaptors
- Fitted with 2 1/2″ instantaneous outlets as standard
Wet Pillar Hydrants
- We offer a comprehensive range of Wet Pillar Hydrants available in a choice of materials and colour finishes.
- Utilising Globe Valves or PRV Valves, the Wet Pillar Hydrants are ideally suited to a wide range of applications, most commonly used on Petrochemical Sites, Industrial Facilities, Tank Farms, Port Authorities and a broad range of other marine and industrial installations.
- Manufactured in the UK to exacting standards from either carbon steel or 316 stainless steel, we offer a bespoke building service to provide pillar hydrants of all shapes and sizes to suit their customers specific needs.