- Omega Valves have been supplying valves with Pneumatic actuators for almost 40 years.
- We offer a full automation package with Pneumatic Actuators and from stock under our ‘Power-tork’ range. These are available in Aluminium, Aluminium with special coatings and Stainless Steel.
- To compliment this we also supply a number of Actuation accessories from stock including Solenoid Valves, Switchboxes, Electro-Pneumatic Positioners, Air Filter Regulators, Quick Exhaust Valves and Throttle plates.
- Our actuated valves are currently in service in process, hygienic, HVAC, water, petrochemical and oil & gas industries.
- We assemble & test and all of our actuated valve packages in our purpose built test area offering fast next day delivery and a quick, reliable service.
- Spring Return (Fail safe) Pneumatic Actuators
- Double Acting Pneumatic Actuators
- ATEX Pneumatic Actuators
- Rack & Pinion Actuators,
- Scotch Yoke Actuators
Size & Design
- Aluminium Pneumatic Actuators – 5 n.m to 6000 n.m of torque
- Stainless Steel Pneumatic Actuators – 5 n.m to 280 n.m of torque
- Carbon Steel Pneumatic Actuators – 300 n.m to 100,000 n.m
- All actuators are available as 90°, 120° and 180° configuration and available clockwise or anti-clockwise to open & close.
- Actuators are also available with travel adjustment stops.
- Solenoid Valves
- Electro-Pneumatic Positioners
- Air Filter Regulators, Quick Exhaust Valves and Throttle plate
- Custom Back wiring, piping in nylon or stainless steel
- Aluminium – Hard Anodized/High Phosporous Nickel Plated or PTFE Coated
- Stainless Steel – AISI 316
- NPT, BSP, ¼” & ½”
- -60°c to +150°c (standard)
- Special Low Temperature and High Temperature Seals are available
ISO 9001: 2015
Pressure Equipment Directive
Safety Integrity Level
SIL 2, SIL 3
ATEX – 2014/34/UE
Top flange ISO 5211 DIN 3337
Solenoid NAMUR VDI/VDE-3845 Standard