Severe Service Plug Valves
- 2 way severe service sleeved plug valves are suitable for a variety of specialist and difficult applications offering long life & robust service.
- This valve benefits from tight emission control in more demanding applications and is suitable for applications in processes involving thermal cycling or a high number of mechanical operations.
- Extensive field experience has demonstrated this valves’ ability to perform in a variety of severe applications. Severe Service (FE) Valves have one of the best fugitive emissions test results on the market, as demonstrated by independent lab testing.
- Available with a Pneumatic or Electric Actuator and range of additional accessories such as switchbox, solenoid, air-filter regulator, 4-20mA Electro Pneumatic Positioner. Fully assembled and tested.
- Flanged Severe Service Plug Valves
- Severe Service Sleeved Plug Valves
Size and Connections
- 15mm (1/2”) to 300mm (12”)
- ANSI Flanged
- DIN Flanged
- Severe Service
A352 Gr. LCB, A352 Gr. LCC, A351 Gr. CF8, A351 Gr. CF3, A351 Gr. CF8M, A351 Gr. CF3M, A351 Gr. CG8M, A351 Gr. CG3M, 904L Stainless Steel Cast Grade, A995 Gr. 1B (CD4MCuN), A995 Gr. 4A (CD3MN) ,A995 Gr. 5A (CE3MN) ,A351 Gr. CK3MCuN,A351 Gr. CN3MN,A494 Gr. N7M, A494 Gr. N12MV, A494 Gr. CW6M, A494 Gr. CW12MW ,A494 Gr. CY40, A494 Gr. CW6MC, A494 Gr. M35-1, A494 Gr. CZ-100, B367 Gr. C2, B367 Gr. C3, B367 Gr. C5,B752 Gr. 702C,B752 Gr. 705C
- ASME B16.5, B16.10, B16.11, B16.25 B16.34, B16.42
Fire Safety Certification
- API607, ISO 10497,
- API 598, API 599, EN12266-1
- ISO 9001: 2015,
Pressure Equipment Directive
- PED: 2014/68/EU,
- NACE MR-0175