Wafer Ball Valves
- Full bore 2 or 3 way wafer pattern ball valves
- Suitable for a variety of applications offering durability & reliability.
- An excellent solution where space is at a premium for flanged ball valves such as on the bottom of tanks or confined spaces, or where significant altering of pipework is not an option
- Available with a Pneumatic or Electric Actuator and range of additional accessories such as switchbox, solenoid, air-filter regulator, 4-20mA Electro Pneumatic Positioner.
- Fully assembled and tested.
- Carbon Steel Wafer Pattern Ball Valves
- Stainless Steel Wafer Pattern Ball Valves
- Wafer Pattern Ball Valve ASA 150
- Wafer Pattern Ball Valve ASA 300
- Wafer Pattern Ball Valve PN16
- Wafer Pattern Ball Valve PN40
Size & Connections
- 15mm (1/2”) to 200mm (8”),
- A105N/WCB, LF2/LCC,
- 304/L, CF8/M, CF3/M, 316/L,
DIN 2501 / DIN 2526 –
PN10/16, ANSI B16.5, EN 1092-1
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: P.E.D – 2015
Pressure Equipment Directive
Actuator Mounting (Direct & Non-Direct Mount
Top flange ISO 5211