We were approached by a new client who had an existing contract to supply Actuated V-Ball Control Valves.
They had been let down badly by their current supplier in the UK and having been left high and dry had a promised delivery date with their client looming fast. Not just that but they had been having quality issues that required resolving.
We worked through some anomalies in the existing specification with the client and arrived at a final specification as follows:
- Omega 1″ ASA 150 RF Fire-Safe & Anti Static, Full Bore, Stainless Steel Ball Valves fitted with bespoke steam jacket
- Stainless Steel Lagging Extension Bonnet
- Special Carbon Graphite Filled PTFE Ball Seats
- Stainless Steel 30 degree V-Ball
- Power-tork Spring Return Rack and Pinion Pneumatic Actuator
- Assemble, fit free issue Siemens Positioner and bench test
- Custom Assembled G.A Drawings
To pull back delivery we arranged Fast Track delivery from the factory which meant air freighting of valves and expedited assembly, testing and fitting of steam jackets in the UK.
The good news is that we hit the delivery required by our client which meant one satisfied customer!!!
Check out our gallery below: